Sona Yukti Affiliated Sectors
- The National Association of Software and Services Companies -NASSCOM
- Textile Sector Skill Council
- Retailers Association's Skill Council
- Skill Council for Green Jobs
- Apparel Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Power Sector Skill Council
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), a flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC), a Government of India undertaking under the aegis of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- National Urban Livelihoods Mission NULM, launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (MHUPA), Government of India
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA)
Affiliated Sector Skill Councils
Sector Skill Councils play a crucial role in the skill development ecosystem in India. Their job is to ensure that the training is relevant to industry needs and it is aligned with the national skill development policy. Hence, they are tasked with developing a robust training delivery mechanism that follows international standards and quality parameters. As autonomous bodies, they front-end various activities and take measures to identify and close the skill gaps.