Assistant Beauty Therapist
Course: Assistant Beauty Therapist Qualification: Class 8 Experience: Not required Age: 18 yrs
- Preparing and maintaining the work area in order to maintain a good, healthy and pleasant environment. They will be able to identify the products and equipment that needs to be used for each customer; set up the equipment and prepare products that will be used. They will be given awareness training related to hygiene standards, sterilization and disposing waste as well as the necessity of adhering to these standards.
- Basic skin care treatment which starts with an introduction various skin types, facial anatomy and understanding the manufacturer’s instructions for using the products. Candidates will learn about the tools and techniques of facial care and the range of products meant for facials and bleaching treatment.
- Depilation services focus on threading and waxing services. There will be an introductory session on anatomy & physiology and tools & equipment. The training sessions will train the candidate on techniques and performing the services to meet customer satisfaction.
- Manicure and pedicure services involve preparing yourself and the customer carrying out the services as well as post service procedures. The candidates will be instructed on how to make the customer feel comfortable, the structure, function and characteristics of nails and how they grow. The candidates will also learn about the bones, lymphatic vessels, arteries veins, deseases and disorders related to hands and feet.
- Assisting the beauty therapist as well as the makeup artist on services such as hair styling, make up, arranging tools and products, clearing up and any problems that may occur during the service being provided.
- Health and safety norms of which the knowledge and adherence is an essential to the success of any organization and
The training will cover all technical skills and soft skills; with particular emphasis on professional behavior, etiquette, verbal and non verbal communication.
The approach is interactive, where the participants learn by doing. The sessions will be theoretical as well as practical. On completing the training the candidate will be proficient with the beauty related services, assist in beauty services work and will be adept in service orientation